Sunday, February 8, 2009

JJCM - Kenny Rogers

Last Friday, I had my lunch here with a colleague. First time I stepped into this famous 'instant food' restaurant. I had this set, Quater black pepper roasted chicken (if I'm not mistaken) with 3 types of side dish (choose from the menu list), red bean, fruit salad and potato salad and a glass of Ice Lemon Teaand my friend, Nani, had speghetti bolognese and a glass of Chocolate Milk Shakeand these cute muffins (their specialty) - we asked for vanilla flavour and we really enjoyed the tasteand our bill was RM55.55... OMG!!! only for 2 people... maybe that my first and last to be there... unless someone treats me... ho ho ho...
And... I got the worst sore throat after that... immediately... I really didn't know why?????

1 comment:

Diana said...

Kenny Rogers kat SG tak halal :((... dah lama tak makan.. their corn muffins sooo sedap .... and their chicken lagi sedap...

Anim, if you need help on your blog just let me know... I be very happy to help..

Diana